I hope all of you have a fun weekend. And some Summer.
We were never
Real friends
You never knew
The real me
We fight all
The time
We were friends
But you never
Did anything for
You have no
Real friends
And you try
Not to be
You don’t know
How to treat
A real friend
They lend you
Stuff but
You don’t give
It back
You’re not there
We they need you
But they have to
Be there for you
All time
You over react
All the time
When it’s nothing
You turn it into
Real friends
You never knew
The real me
We fight all
The time
We were friends
But you never
Did anything for
You have no
Real friends
And you try
Not to be
You don’t know
How to treat
A real friend
They lend you
Stuff but
You don’t give
It back
You’re not there
We they need you
But they have to
Be there for you
All time
You over react
All the time
When it’s nothing
You turn it into
Something
You are your own enemy.
Please leave a comment.
3 comments:
yeah I know how you feel.
I know how you feel. What you wrote in your poem... I went through something kind of like that.
I am here for you...
Yes, I'm my own enemy. I hate myself.
Post a Comment