It's Friday.
School is going to be out soon. I can't wait, but at the same time I can. Have a fun weekend.
I don't have much plans for this weekend. I 'm going to get some work done.
Wow. This school year has gone by fast.
My school year has been good, for the most part anyway. One thing I didn't like was fighting with friends. But besides that it has been really good.
How has the school year been for you?
Please leave a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It definatly wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst.
It was fun this year...
OMG IM POSTING!!!
anyway, I get to go to california in a few weeks :D YAY!
I loved this school year. I changed so much. I have ot say that the 2nd semester was definately the best. With SCience Olympiad and then finishing projects. Getting new friends. Getting closer to old ones.It's great. I hope everyone has a great summer.
This year has been weird bit it was pretty cool. It's been way better then some years. But it hasn't all been the best. I really enjoyed this year.
Post a Comment