My weekend was very, very, very interesting.
The last post I posted, I liked reading what Mr. K., and Ali said. I was a little disappointed that no one else said anything. Oh well.
It seems like darkness is taking over, almost ever thing. I thought this would be the best way to show you the darkness gets boring if everything is like that.
So tell me what you think about this new layout. I'll probably change it tomorrow or sometime this week but I'm not sure.
So what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
If your background is going for darkness then no way. But other than that I like it a lot. Sorry I haven't been commenting I have been so busy the past couple of weeks. I will try to get going on that.
I like the new layout! Don't think that I don't read your blog because I don't post a comment, because I do, I'll try to post more often.
I like this background. It is really funky!
Yikes, you give me a black background and grey lettering. Now how exactly and I supposed to read all those original, creative thoughts you have?
Give a guy a break. My eyes are old. Give me something I can read. Seriously, I didn't know all these new backgrounds were available. I need to check them out.
Becca remember that like is only what you make it. If you aim for darkness, you get darkness. You have to think Life is great for it to be that way. And when you are in a hard time remember, It will get better, just think of what you can do to get it that way.
Post a Comment