The soft cold
Rain falls
It hits the ground
I run outside
To see the water
To feel the water
Touch my skin
Playing in the rain
Is really fun
All the cares
All the worries
Fall with the rain
The water and the
Smell of the storm
Fill the air
The water splashes
Around on the ground
As children run and hide
From the water and
They go inside to play games
And to stay dry
I run on wet, cold
Road and embrace
The feeling of the
Cold, wet, ground
Rain falls
It hits the ground
I run outside
To see the water
To feel the water
Touch my skin
Playing in the rain
Is really fun
All the cares
All the worries
Fall with the rain
The water and the
Smell of the storm
Fill the air
The water splashes
Around on the ground
As children run and hide
From the water and
They go inside to play games
And to stay dry
I run on wet, cold
Road and embrace
The feeling of the
Cold, wet, ground
It is still a work in progess but please tell me what you think.
3 comments:
I think its a great poem. Keep up the good work.
Not bad. I really actually like this poem. You did a really GREAT job on this poem!!
Bring some more poems......
Deep
Post a Comment