How many chances does
A person get
Is it one, two or more
Than that
How many times can
I change my answer
A new chance,
A new change
Are you the same
Person you were years ago
Are we the same
Have things change between us
Compared to years before
We’ve grown apart
And there’s no way to
Change it
We can’t go back now
It’s too late
Our relationship change
Now the question is…
Is it good or bad?
This time I don’t
Have an answer
And it’s killing me
Please leave a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thats really good. I don't get it though wether its about a realtionship or not. I like it though.
WOW! I like this poem a lot. I can honestly say I relate to this poem. I think you did an AWESOME job.
Keep up you excellent work...
I like the new name.
Post a Comment