Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The name

Yeah I changed the name again and I'll most likely change it again..well, if I get tired of the name.

I got to paint last night, that was fun. I was painting till midnight but it was really fun. I like painting, I like art.
I'm trying to work but I'm having a little trouble with that.
I hope you like the name if not oh well. I think I'm going to keep this name for a while at least.
I can't really think of anything else so..... See Ya.

Please leave comment.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I like the new name for the blog. I would keep that name, don't change it. I know how you feel about trying to work and you can't. I am having that same problem as well. I just have to much going on in my life right now. I just don't feel like doing anything.

(akw)Stretch said...

The new name is cool. Don't change it on me. When ever you change it you confuse me. LOL!! Or I am always confused. I think I will lean more toward the 2 choice. LOL!!! Talk with you later.

Angela

Ali(solation) said...

Okay whatever works for you. I like the name.