You don’t know me
I don’t know you
So let’s stop pretending
If you want to say something
Just say it
If not then leave
Leave me alone
I don’t want
Your lies
You know nothing
About me
Not like before
We told each other
Everything but then
We grew apart
I don’t want to
Know you
I don’t want to talk
To you anymore
You’re not my friend
You don’t know me
What happened to us?
So let’s stop pretending
If you want to say something
Just say it
If not then leave
Leave me alone
I don’t want
Your lies
You know nothing
About me
Not like before
We told each other
Everything but then
We grew apart
I don’t want to
Know you
I don’t want to talk
To you anymore
You’re not my friend
You don’t know me
What happened to us?
I have nothing else to say right now.
Talk to ya later.
2 comments:
This is an excellent poem. I can relate to this poem very well, sad to say. But this poem is excellent and very true on some parts of life. The way I felt during my time in life, you said it perfectly.
Great Job☺☺
I agree with Josh Cool. I like it I think it's cool...I don't think it really describes a friendship but more of a blown over relationship...Cool!
Post a Comment